Air Volume: 400 - 20000 CFM
Maximum SP: 2.75" wg. standard air density
StratoVent offers an extensive line of exhaust air solutions to meet every application. One of those solutions is our Direct-Drive fans, which are an average of 10 percent more efficient than belt-drive exhaust fans.
StratoVent's heavy duty, weather proof exhaust fans are constructed with an enclosed drive compartment which protects the fresh-air cooled motor and prolongs its life. Every unit is equipped with an emergency disconnect switch, and is ETL-Listed to UL-762 and UL-705. StratoVent also carries utility sets (available for general duty, restaurant duty and high velocity restaurant duty), ceiling and inline fans, square inline and axial fans.
- A wide variety of motors are available to meet specific application needs
- Heavy duty construction, durable and weather resistant
- Non-overloading backward inclined wheels, blades and inlets fabricated from 3003-H14 aluminum
- Wall mount applications, units up to 24 nominal wheel can be wall mounted
- Forced fresh air through the motor compartment cools motor and ensures long motor life
- Quick release latches allow for easy access to motor compartment
- Variable pitch motor pulley allows for field adjustment and system balancing
- High efficiency combined with low tip speeds result in quiet operation
- Standard emergency disconnect switch.