Air Volume: 2 - 25999 CFM
Maximum SP: 2" wg. standard air density
StratoVent offers an extensive line of exhaust air solutions to meet every application. One of those solutions is our Direct-Drive fans, which are an average of 10 percent more efficient than belt-drive exhaust fans.
StratoVent's heavy duty, weather proof exhaust fans are constructed with an enclosed drive compartment which protects the fresh-air cooled motor and prolongs its life. Every unit is equipped with an emergency disconnect switch, and is ETL-Listed to UL-762 and UL-705. StratoVent also carries utility sets (available for general duty, restaurant duty and high velocity restaurant duty), ceiling and inline fans, square inline and axial fans.
- Vented motor cover for weather protection
- UL762 Listed for restaurant duty
- Upblast discharge directs air away from floor
- Continuously welded housing
- Easily accessible clean out door
- 2 grease drain will not clog
- Fan is moisture resistant for high humidity applications