StratoVent's Pollution Control Unit removes smoke and grease particles from the air stream in commercial kitchen exhaust systems.
When paired with optional odor control, the PCU also eliminates or reduces odor to acceptable levels. The unit is designed for use with a Grease Master high-efficiency water wash or baffle ventilator and may also be used with other high-efficiency exhaust hoods.
The typical PCU includes a washable steel pre-filter and disposable highefficiency (MERV 14) media filter; a HEPA final filter module is available for smoke control, and odor control is handled via an optional 50/50 blend carbon/permanganate module; sizes range in capacity up to 10,000 CFM; and the PCU is ETL listed to standard UL710 and is suitable for indoor and outdoor installations.
- Constructed specifically to meet kitchen exhaust duct standards
- Optional Odor Removal module
- Optional HEPA Final Filter for 99.99% extraction
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor installation
- Unit shipped in one piece or in sections to facilitate entry and installation
- Stainless Steel Construction